I LOVE

Monday, February 2, 2009

Quick notes

Brothers & Sisters,
its so exciting to have a reunion but it takes a lot of sacrifice to make it into a reality. i just would like to contribute my stand for this said reunion. me & my family were so happy if we can also join. and that can happen if we will have it in Manila anytime this year.
about Cebu, it's also a wonderful experience if we can have another reunion there in 2011 so we can also see President Monson in person. it's my prayer to meet the living prophet. i hope we can save some money to attend the temple dedication there someday. if the majority of us would like to have our reunion in Cebu, we will try our best to save to join the said reunion. for now, Manila na lang muna. PDM RMs reunion part 2 na lang po sa Cebu. hehe suggestion lang po yun. but it would be great if you can consider it.

group hug!!
Mich Arce-Vinarao


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comp, these are the dates.

Sustain ko ani, ubing. I will send my contact details/information on a separate email.

Thanks.


Lyn Martinez - Divinagracia

No comments: