I LOVE

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

From Bro. Carl Trono

to all PDM Alumni:
MABUHAY ANG MGA CAVALIERO NG LUPANG PANGAKO!... my heart beats so fast and
im so excited sa reunion na'to.... lets make this happen... and continue to
spread the news... thanx to rei singsam... he also told me isasama nya ang
family nya kung safe daw and pati si Juan Murphy... and when this things
happen, we will becoome like Alma and his brethen, we will be exhauted to
see each other again, because of happiness and because we are still brothers
and sisters in Lord's work... whoooo, masaya 'to!...

... just let me know how can i put my shoulders to push this reunion along.

-love, carl trono (taga dagupan po)

PS. Pres. Pagaduan, all right hand already to the square, let set a date!
miss u po... send our love to sis.Pagaduan.

No comments: