I LOVE

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Letter from Sis Lyn Martinez

Hi!

Yep, wonderful suggestion. For sure we can have the reunion either 3rd or 4th quarter of next year. By that time the Temple is completely ready, Patron House is fully operational likewise the buildings built in the Temple compound. The patron house layout and its structure including all of the amenities is outstanding! Those who does not want to stay in the patron house can stay in the nearest hotel. Here are the estimated rates:

P200 Patron House/with ac per room/shared cr - this is roughly US4.00/day
P750 Hotel/double/with ac/cr/cable tv/telephone - this is roughly US$15.00/day
P1000 Hotel/double/with ac/cr/cable tv/telephone - this is roughly US$25.00/day

Hotel rates may vary, depending on the tallest building

I will be able to send you list of places that we can go to for our activities. We can even go to the nearest island with awesome beaches! We can also arrange vans to drive us to our destination etc etc.

For the RM's living close to the island of Cebu we can also arrange better airfare rates. We just need to make sure that the guys will have the same travel date/period. I know that we can make this happen. What we need to do as our main priority is to locate where these RM's are; their circumstances; their commitment to attend the reunion. Let me know what else do you require or need, I am email away.

If we will have the reunion in Cebu, count me in. I am giving my full commitment moving forward.

Missing you all!

Lyn
[Sister Martinez]

No comments: