I LOVE

Monday, January 12, 2009

Letter from Sis. Martinez

Good morning!

The test email that I sent few minutes ago was a group distro that my husband created for myself which we can use too. We can work on the program, planning the venue etc etc as we move forward. I suggest that at the moment our main priority is to locate where these RMs are; how are they now; their circumstances; their commitment to join this reunion and more.

My current calling is the Cebu City Stake Public Affairs Director, I mentioned this because last sunday together with the 1st Councilor of our Stake Presidency we discussed things related to Cebu Temple - "open house". The estimated date is on March 2010! Few months from now and then the temple should be ready! I live near the temple building and I am blessed to witness the ground breaking and blessed to see the ongoing construction. Right now, building the spire is in progress and nearly to completion. The saints here are very excited and thrilled for the Cebu Temple.

In my island, Cebu - we have slowly identified some RMs from PDM and we can expand the announcement to neighboring islands like bohol, dumaguete, bacolod, samar, tacloban etc. Some returned missionaries within Cebu were identified, located and some already gave their commitment to join the reunion and they are all excited! The golden question remains, WHEN?

If we can have the reunion 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2010 then we can for sure do that. Or, we can have it 1st quarter next year and witness the "open house" of Cebu Temple and then other activities will follow.

Just sharing my thoughts!

I look forward to hear from all of you.

Sincerely,
Lyn

No comments: