I LOVE

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New contacts

I think
1. Baguio is the most convinient place for the northern luzon RMs like me (including pres.pagaduan).
2. Manila is the best place for all since wala pa namang Cebu Temple.
3. Cebu- comfotable and beautiful.
4. Others- majority wins.
bisan asa madayon ra... hehehe.. jst let me know how can i help.

Carl Trono
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice day! Regarding our reunion....I'm happy 2 hear about that ....CEBU is a wonderful place 2 held our re-union someday! Pls...inform
us...with my husband regarding our re-union....here our contact #.....elmer 09205359330 roaming/(elmer_nuevas@yahoo.com)/ rona 09212477022.
Thanks.....Regards to all...Specially Pres. Pagaduan @ his Family. GODBLESS! -Ronalisa Casipit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

Here are our lists!

Manila

  1. Cabanatuan
  2. Davao
  3. Cebu

Cheers!

Leo and Dona Atienza

No comments: