I LOVE

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Letter from Bro. Temaiana

Hi Sister Analee,

Many thanks for the blog made. It's an amazing one. I appreciate the concern of everyone, and happy to hear a little about our Beloved Mission President.

Dear All,

Well, Rei is right and I sustain his approch about delegating the assignments to the R.M's based in the Phils.

Jigs's proposal date is a good one and leave us a time to gather enough money to attend our reunion. We also need to know how long reunion would take and where ? Cebu is very good, but for myself Davao is still the best place in the world, and it's the only place I know in Phils...hehehe.

Is Davao remain dangerous for foreigners... ? if Yes, I vote for Cebu of course hehehe (para sa mga pamilya)

For myself, if I'm going in Phils, for the ticket's price I'll stay for 2 weeks maybe one month. Also according to the chosen reunion place, we need someone who can look for good and nice hotel and place to leave during that period... I think this is what Jigs was talking about.
Now, I think we will know activities we want after knowing the chosen place.

Pls keep me updated.
Much love,
Si YVANN
(Elda TEE)


No comments: