I LOVE

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Letter from Bro. Rei Singsam

Sister Analee!

I was so happy to hear from you. I hope that you and your family are good and that you all had a good Christmas and new year.

At this stage, the reunion is still in its early stages of planning. I am still waiting to hear back from all of the rest of the PDM alumni in which I sent the email to.

A possible date will have to be decided when all of the replies come back. Your idea of voting on a date is a very good method of finding out when the reunion should take place.

Maybe we could delegate the assignments to the R.M's based in the Phils. As we are abroad, it is difficult organize everything.

Can you forward the information to any of the PDM R.M's that you have the email addresses for. Salamat.

I'm so happy we can all keep in touch, bisan kung hapit na 9 years sukad kita nagsugod sa atong mission didto sa Davao.

Take care, and keep in touch regarding our plans.

love and warm wishes,

Rei

No comments: