I LOVE

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A letter from Bro. Ramilo

Hi Sis Analee,
Thank you for your email message.
With all the pictures and messages posted, I can say you have created a very nice blog site. Just a thought, It will be nice too if we will have a mission photo gallery. Well, I started to bring to mind my mission days! I was not able to meet you personally that time, I left in June 2000. I was assigned in the mission office as Finance Secretary for 2 mission presidents. Some things didnt work out properly for me during that time and my last few months in the mission. Nothwithstanding, I managed to fix everything. I missed the 2 Davao Mission Presidents and their family (Pres. Mascardo and Pres. Pagaduan) and of course all the PDM RM's. I pray to God that all the converts we've taught will remain active.
Nakamingaw gyud! Please keep me posted.
May the Lord bless you and your family with all the happiness in life!
Work with faith!
Luis Ramilo

No comments: