I LOVE

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Letter from Sis Gonzaga (Dawn)

Hi, Sis Cayang!
We haven't met as I believe I had already returned home when you entered the field. :-D. Thank you for putting up the blog spot. The planned reunion is great news, indeed! The thought of being together with President and Sister Pagaduan and fellow PDMRMs again just fills my heart with joy.
I am currently based in Singapore but would really love to attend and help in anyway I can. To date, there are about five of us in this small country who had had served in PDM under President Pagaduan. I will inform the others who are here... I am sure they'd be excited and would love to come, too!

Let me know how I can help.

Love,
Sis Gonzaga (Dawn)

1 comment:

Luis Ramilo said...

Sis, nandyan si Bro. Gilbert Gutierrez! PDM din yan! hehe. Let me know kung nagkita na kayo. Ayo-ayo!